After a little over a year of being closed, our family furniture store has reopened! The 145 year legacy is being carried on after a short year off. My dad, along with Mike Kranz, owner of Midtown Antiques, has opened a new and used furniture store, called Simonet's Furniture and Flooring Outlet. After many hours of stress and sweat, they opened their doors today. For those who knew the old 'store', it looks very similar but with great discounts on nice quality furniture, carpet, flooring, tables and more. I will take some photos in the next few days to share with you. If you're in the area though, come and visit. You'll be amazed at the great deals. And chances are, Luke and I will be there so you can see him :) (I try to stop by often to give my dad a few moments of carefree baby time to take his mind off of things, I think it works.) I already have a new informal dining room table and chairs I have my eye on, just have to talk to Jamie first! While they had their "soft-opening" today, the grand opening will take place the week of Lumberjack Days in Stillwater, July 19-25. Check out their Facebook page
Here are a few photos I snapped of Luke and Jack the dog a couple of days ago.
Happy-go-lucky baby playing with his monkey-feet pjs.
He found something fun to hold onto!!
Distracted by the outdoors.....
And Jack walks away and Luke still holds on!!!
Happy Fourth of July!!




No comments:
Post a Comment