15 July 2010

GIGGLES!!!

I have been waiting for the tummy giggles for some time now and while he started to really go at them the past few weeks, I finally caught some on video to share with the out-of-towners who may need a little giggle of their own. Its funny what babies think is funny, who knew a pink plastic cup would be so entertaining!


I have finally finished grieving of not going to the Lumberjack World Championships next weekend in Hayward. While I certainly would love to go, I have accepted the fact that we are staying home. I did get a smile though when I heard Jamie booking the hotel room for next year, July 2011, here we come!!!

Jamie came home yesterday from a trip in Nebraska, he was somewhere near Sioux Falls, SD, that was the biggest city nearby. I figured, what's the point in asking where exactly he was, it's Nebraska, the whole state is the same - flat and boring. Personally, I'd rather go to Iowa. He leaves again tomorrow for Winne-something-or-another, Wisconsin and will be home late Saturday night. A nice short trip! We like those.

Luke and I have been not up to much. He's been busy trying new foods; he had Yo-Baby yogurt tonight and really liked it. I tried some myself, not bad! I have some mangoes ripening on the counter for him to try in a few days. I'm anxious to eat those too! Sorry for more food photos...


If only he knew the food was on his fingers, he's great at putting those in his mouth!


He's graduated from his bumbo chair (his thighs kept getting stuck when we would try to take him out) and into his high chair!


I swear some food made it into his mouth...


Happy baby!! Go Twins!


Trying out a new chair Grandpa got at Simonet's. Fit perfect!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and we'll post again soon!!

Love,
Jill, Jamie and Luke

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!?! His thighs already grew that much from when I was home on Monday?! I LOVE big rolly polly baby thighs! Tell Luke "Atta Boy!" from Auntie Micki

    ReplyDelete