Well that title is pretty much how I feel. I cannot believe how fast summer has flown by, which then makes me think, "Luke will be walking, starting kindergarten, and playing sports before I know it!" Yeah, I know, probably not how one is supposed to think, but with how fast these past 7 1/2 months have gone with the little man, I'm allowed to have those crazy mom thoughts.
I apologize I have not posted lately. I can't exactly say I have been busy doing anything in particular, but when I wake up every day and feed, bathe, play with, feed, read books, clean and eat during nap time, feed, play, feed and put Luke to bed, time goes pretty fast, plus working. Luke is doing awesome. He has popped two of his bottom teeth through already!! I knew it was coming soon, although, he's been drooling since March, so at that rate I thought he would have a mouth-full of teeth by now, but nope, just two little chompers.
See 'em (surrounded by drool of course)?? He was a champ when they finally broke through, nothing more than a little fussing. Hopefully it will stay that way for the rest.
Since I haven't posted in a couple weeks, here's the photo marathon!
Jamie set up a boom and a bunch of our friends came down to the river for a BBQ with some rolling too.
This was supposed to be a nice photo of our friend, Katie and Luke, but Luke was clearly distracted with Jamie running the boom behind him. I wonder how many more years it will be until Luke can boom run??
Luke learning to log roll from LaCrosse's best log rolling coach!
Swinging at Pioneer Park.
Now Luke and I swinging.
Jack is always next to Luke keeping an eye on him.
"You put a duck in front, a cow behind, put them together, and what did you find? A duck cow, that's silly!" One of Luke's favorite games.
He's learning to crawl and he really enjoys this ginormous plastic tube we have added to our living room for him to play with.
Playing games with Great-Grandma O'Brien.
He loves his lobster! Thanks, Anna!!!
Talk about flexible; he is strapped into his high chair and he can still reach and put his foot in his mouth.
Playing Luke's other favorite game through the tube.
Luke woke u p from his nap and wants to say something....
jmbndc,bv ];ll';
?-
= r
:)
Maybe Luke will be crawling by the next time I post! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment