28 January 2011

2011, and almost February?

I apologize for the lack of postings in the past month...or since December 20th! We have been busy chasing Luke, napping (I'm really good at naps too), going to the zoo, watching Sesame Street, and just hanging around. Here are some photos from the past month. I'll make them smaller since there are a lot!

Bath time!

Checking out the fish at the MN zoo this week.

Learning to ride his little 4-wheeler


He carried his birthday balloon around the house with him for weeks!



Apparently these did not upload in chronological order. Back at the zoo, Luke chooses to look at his monkey mom instead of the monkeys behind him.

Cousin Connor, Luke and Jamie at the zoo checking out the birds.

My new Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie buddy. He likes it :)

Cousin Connor chasing Luke.

He LOVES climbing stairs. Now he's getting brave and likes to stand on the stairs and grab the banisters. I think we need to get him a helmet, just in case. 

Playing with Dad

Hanging out in his box of blocks on Christmas Day

Christmas Eve


 Back to Christmas Day

My friend Michelle, Luke and her daughter, Taylor pushing Luke in his car. 

Playing with a puzzle at Grandma and Grandpa Fischer's house on Christmas Day.

New cousin, Bristol, and Abbey, Jamie's sister on Christmas. 

Checking out his new chair and Teddy Bear on Christmas morning.

He loves checking out windows.

And checking himself out this time in a mirror at the Children's Museum.

Exploring at the Children's Museum.


Of course he crawled into the dog house!

Getting wet playing with water, but he had fun!

I hope my next post won't be in 4 weeks! I'll work on keeping it updated more. :) Have a great weekend and love to you all!

The O'Fischer's

No comments:

Post a Comment