12 September 2010

Mini Lumberjack

I haven't been too active at posting lately, but I will try to step it up a little bit. 

Some favorite photos from the past week:


Great-Grandma O'Brien playing "So big!" with Luke at Peggy's for our Labor Day BBQ.


Playing with his musical toy in his room. He loves standing!


Our new piece of "furniture" for our living room. Grandpa O'Brien may work at a furniture store, but we keep acquiring plastic furniture. Good thing Luke likes it!


Our Lumberjack (and Jill) family! Jamie was so proud of Luke's outfit. Note: Jamie only wears flannel like that for the shows. Whew! ....Otherwise, he may turn into this man I saw in Ely...


Yikes!


It was COLD in Ely! Friday and Saturday barely made it to 60 degrees, plus it was windy. So Luke was able to sport his gopher hat (Thanks Peggy!) and his lumberjack outfit.


We hiked the brief 1/4 miles trail to this waterfall just north of Ely. It was beautiful!


Downstream of the falls.



I'm going to pretend he's blowing me a kiss in this photo!


My little snuggle monster!


One out of three is looking at the camera. Nice.


Hiking buddies!!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment